Scoliosis and Spinal Disorders is the official journal of the Society on Scoliosis Orthopaedic and Rehabilitation Treatment (SOSORT).
The journal is also affiliated to the following societies:
- International Research Society of Spinal Deformities (IRSSD)
- Hellenic Spine Society (HSS)
- Italian Scoliosis and Spine Study Group (GSS)
- Italian Physiotherapist Association (AIFI)
- Study in Multidisciplinary Pain Research (SIMPAR)
- Chinese Orthopaedic Research Society (CORS)
- International Spine and Pain Consortium (ISPC)
About the Editors
Dr Theodoros B Grivas, MD, PhD is currently Director of the Traumatology and Orthopaedic Department at Tzaneio General Hospital in Piraeus.
Dr Dino Samartzis, DSc, is a faculty member at the Department of Orthopaedics and Traumatology at The University of Hong Kong (HKU) and Director of Clinical Spine Research, Deputy Director of the Laboratory and Clinical Research Institute of Pain, and Warden (Head) of Hornell Hall at HKU.
Announcing Scoliosis and Spinal Disorders
From Volume 11 (2016), the journal will be publishing as Scoliosis and Spinal Disorders (previously Scoliosis). The journal scope has broadened to include all types of spinal deformities and disorders that entail conservative and surgical management within clinical or basic science research.
In addition, we welcome our new co-Editor-in-Chief, Dr Dino Samartzis (University of Hong Kong).